- 1970s 22.5" Raleigh Sprite 10 speed
- Made in Canada,
Note: The Raleigh's that were made in Canada in the 70s were certainly much better quality than afterwards. Also the quality of many of the early Canadian Raleigh's were on par with other Raleigh manufactures if not better than some.
- Overhauled and tuned
- 27 x 1 1/4 steel wheels (straight)
- Alloy double crank set
- Good quality Suntour running gear shifters and derailleurs
- Weinmann Alloy brakes, calipers and levers
- All 4 New inner cables
- Close to new 27 x 1 1/4 tires
- Raleigh North Road handlebars ( uprights )
- S/R Alloy stem
- 90 day warranty
All you have to do is ride...